Monday, January 31, 2011

Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter

This was the very first of the Sarah Linton books. She discovers Lena's blind sister in the bathroom stall. She has been raped, tortured and left for dead. Sarah is unable to save her and watches Sibyl die in her arms. The crime scene brings back a lot of memories for Sarah because she was attacked in Atlanta in the hospital bathroom and left for dead. Something she has yet to tell her now ex-husband Jefferey. Lena insists on staying on the case. The brutal details of Sibyl's murder are revealed and the hunt begins.

As in most of Slaughter's books, the detail of the crimes committed against the victims is spelled out with great precision. Some parts of the story were so graphic I cringed just reading them. This story will prep you for all the following novels if you choose to begin the series from the beginning.


I feel  cheated.. I listened to this audiobook at work, so I didn't get to play close attention the entire time and apparently I missed an entire murder! There was a second victim that I didn't know about. I may have to check it out and actually read it, I don't like being left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment