Friday, December 10, 2010

My likes

I thought since I am going to start posting book reviews, I should give you a little background on the types of books I read. Mostly they are serial killer/murder mystery/psychological books. However I have read and enjoyed the Twilight books (yes, I'm a grown woman, but I liked them), as well as a few by Nicholas Sparks and Jodie Picoult. Mainly, I hate watching a movie if there is a book and I haven't read it. And I am definitely that person who sits in the theater and picks out every difference between the two. *shrug*

Some of my favorite authors are Mary Higgins Clark, James Patterson, Patricia Cornwell, Lisa Gardner and Michael Connelly. I have read several Sandra Brown books I enjoyed and I am currently reading through Karin Slaughter's works (out of order, much to my dismay).So I'm sure that is where we will begin.

I may occasionally throw in a children's book or two, because we are rapidly growing our collection. 

Feel free to give me any suggestions, I am always looking for new authors and great reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment